Email: [email protected]
- Recently my Nix home-manager config sharted, this is how I fixed it
- Mac + Nix + home_manager Love Story
- Transforming regular React components to Stitches components
- Using Notion as a CMS for anything that reads markdown
- Not Quite As Expected
- Experiences of Coding an Open Source Winston Transport
- Using the Native HTML Select Element in React
- If You’re Using Metamask on Your Computer, Please Do This
Projects / Work
A Winston transport for Loki
My Master's Thesis. A novel network protocol for creating a proof of latency between two peers with VDFs.
A Cloudflare Worker for converting Notion pages to Markdown.
A hackathon side challenge for Eiger in Junction 2022. A challenge that relied on poor private key management and a re-entrancy attack. Design, implementation and deployment by yours truly.
A small hackathon project done with MicroPython for controlling the Disobey 2019 badge's LEDs. One of the projects that didn't brick your badge.
A peer-to-peer order book protocol in Go. Involved in design & development. Open source at Equilibrium Labs.
Vanilla was a decentralized finance protocol. Worked mainly on the frontend (dApp), but also did some work on the smart contracts.
UI for Starsign, a multisig wallet for Starknet.
Was fed up with the usage of non-standard HTML elements in UI libraries. Made my own.
A recording of my presentation at the Apex XRPL Dev Summit 2022 in Las Vegas.
An archive of my presentation slides on GitHub.